Wednesday, March 5, 2008
State of Me
Hello there. How are you? Things are well here, school is going a lot better than I had anticipated, thus far, I have all As and one B. The B is in math so I think I'm doing pretty well. I just hope I don't jinx it writing that!



I got a new job, I wasn't even looking and a really great job practically fell in my lap! The kids and the hub are all doing well. They miss me terribly since I'm in class four nights a week, and I spend the weekends studying/writing/reading but we are managing to spend some quality time. It just makes me appreciate the time we do have that much better and I realize that this is temporary.



Thanks to Janna for saying that my blog makes her day! Since I pretty much dropped the ball on that one, I would just like to say that if you are reading this, hey, you make my day! I am keeping up with the blogs and ravelry, I'm just a little slower than usual.



I have managed, somehow, to knit quite a bit actually. Not with my usual speed, but I sqeeze it in time and again. It is my belief that you make time for the people and the things you love and I love knitting. For my birthday in Feb. I received a gift certificate for the LYS here in Tampa, I bought a bunch of green Cotolino with which to make the Josephine top. I finished it in a couple of weeks. Here are some pics:





Hope you are all doing well!
posted by Eileen at 9:39 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At March 6, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Blogger janna said…

    As busy as you are, you STILL knit faster than I do! The top is really cute.

    And I'm a Mohair, too.

     
  • At March 7, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Blogger RobynR said…

    Hmmmm, blogger puked the last comment I tried to post. Anyways, Josephine is beautiful, nicely done Eileen.

    Evidently I'm Merino. This surprises me. I expected, I dunno, Steel Wool maybe.

     
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Eileen
Home: FL, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links I Like
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie